Meridian Homestay Services operates with the core ethos of:
"The Student Always Comes First"
Meridian Homestay Services is committed to the care of students and providing them with high quality and affordable Homestay placements.
Meridian Homestay Services ensures:
- All Homestay homes are visited and inspected by Meridian Homestay Services to ensure suitability;
- All adults in homes hosting students under the age of 18 years have a current Working with Children Check certificate. Students under the age of 18 will not be placed with a host family who does not have up to date clearances;
- All employees and contractors of Meridian Homestay Services hold a Working with Children Check;
- Any concerns or issues raised by students, agents, or host families are dealt with immediately;
- Maintaining the confidentiality of Students and Hosts personal information by complying with the Privacy Act (1988).